snake in the garden

Postez vos photos de serpents, nous vous aiderons à les identifier. Merci d'indiquer la localisation (département + ville) dans le titre.

snake in the garden

Messagepar pooh » 17 Juin 2012, 10:21

i saw a green luminous almst snake very slim about 1 metre longueur sliding across the grass into the bushes what is it has somebody lost a pet ? it looked a bit too tropical
for a snake in the rhone alpes can somebody give me a name ? thankyou
pooh

Re: snake in the garden

Messagepar h2so4 » 17 Juin 2012, 11:19

hello,

green luminous snake is a recurrent topic on this forum and is a mystery. The snake you saw could be an exotic snake, but the probability is very low. Most probable is (I give the name in french) "couleuvre verte et jaune" or "couleuvre d'esculape" or "couleuvre de montpellier".the colour will not match, one possible explanation : distorsion between what people perceive or recall from their perception and the reality. Without a picture, no certainty.
h2so4

Re: snake in the garden

Messagepar Galiser » 17 Juin 2012, 17:50

h2so4 a écrit:hello,

green luminous snake is a recurrent topic on this forum and is a mystery. The snake you saw could be an exotic snake, but the probability is very low. Most probable is (I give the name in french) "couleuvre verte et jaune" or "couleuvre d'esculape" or "couleuvre de montpellier".the colour will not match, one possible explanation : distorsion between what people perceive or recall from their perception and the reality. Without a picture, no certainty.

Hello
I can confirm without photo identification is difficult
Même pas peur !!
Galiser
Modérateur

Retourner vers IDENTIFICATION